#1 24th Nov 2016 at 8:07 PM Last edited by saavaanaa_xo : 16th Dec 2016 at 7:25 PM.
Sims 3 Generations Challenge
Sims 3 Generations Challenge Hello, there's a possibility that I've uploaded this challenge before under a different name, I just can't seem to remember if it was just sitting in my computer for a while, unposted OR if I previously posted it. If I have, I cannot find it so I am reposting it. I edited it a little bit to fix some issues in my original.
Hiya, People! I don't think there is any other challenge like this out there, but if there is, please tell me who created a similar challenge, and I'll give them credit.
SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
There are 6 game difficulties in this challenge; Easy, Medium, Hard, Intermediate, Professional & Impossible.
Easy: Grow your family to 10 generations. (Alright, I mean. It's difficult, but compared to hard it's pretty flippin' easy.)
Medium: Grow your family to 20 generations. (Yeah, getting harder for sure. But not quite s hard as it's gonna get.)
Hard: Grow your family to 30 generations. (Okay, yeah. You'd be lucky if you made it this far. You're probably sick of toddlers by now.)
Intermediate: Grow your family to 40 generations. (Okay. Yup. Hard as crap now. If you aren't sick of toddlers by now, then you truly have patience.)
Professional: Grow your family to 50 generations. (OKAY. WOAH. THAT'S PUSHING IT. NONONO. NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS FAR WITHOUT BEING SICK OF CRYING BABIES.)
Impossible: Grow your family to 60 generations. (AHAHAH. YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT TO 60 GENERATIONS. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.)
HOW TO COMPLETE ONE GENERATION:
You must have the heirs of the generation. They must have 6 children by the time they die. Lifespan must be on long. No rush.
For the next generation:
Pick the youngest child (as long as he/she is a Young Adult) and use them and their lover as the heir of the next generation.
(DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE? PROBABLY NOT YET?)
Onto the challenge...
1. In CAS, create 2 sims. They must be Young Adult. One female and one male. (For their first child, you may create it in CAS)
A) In their relationship, they must be husband/wife, before you begin.
B)They must have different eye,hair & skin colours
C) Wife: Must have the Family Oriented trait (. ( And DisAnd Nurturing trait if you have Generations) & the Surrounded By Family Lifetime Wish
D) Husband: Must have the Family Oriented, and Workaholic traitsciplined trait if you have World Adventures) He can have any Lifetime Wish
2. Create the house.
A) You must have an *empty* 30x40 lot to begin with.
B) You can set your simoleons to 45,000 using the familyfunds cheat.
C) The house must include; A kitchen, A family area, 3 bathrooms, A study, The parents bedroom, A girls bedroom, A boys bedroom, & A nursery. If you decide to make an outdoor area, it must have an outdoor activity, a pool, a barbecue & a seating area.
D) You can also spend 1000 simoleons on a garden if you would like.
3. Your simoleons must be automatically set to 1000 before you can begin gameplay.
You must use this house through every generation. Once the next heir is ready to resume, move the others to another house.
1. You must play on the long lifespan.
2. You may not age up anyone until it is their birthday. You must throw a party for their birthdays.
3. No cheats (except the allowed money cheats in the beginning) or else you fail.
4. You must have at least 6 children per generation, if you are able to have more than eight in a household, and you want more children, then go for it.
5. Feritility treatment is NOT allowed.
6. If your child/teenager skips school ONCE, they may not go out of the house until they age up to the next age stage. (No exceptions.)
7. Once your sim becomes a teen, you must find a lover for them beofre they reach the young adult stage.
8. Father must have a full time job.
9. Teens can get a part time job.
10. Mother may not get a job of any kind. (From-Home careers are acceptable.) She may make money from skill objects. ie. Painting, Gardening, Photography, Fishing.
11. You must host a funeral for every sim of the family that passes away.
12. You must pay the bills the day you receive them, or you lose 100 simoleons every day until they're paid.
13. If you get a social worker, school, or bill warning, you lose 500 simoleons.
14. If your child/teen gets on the honnor roll, they can get a present from both Mom and Dad.
15. Once your child/teen gets on the honnor roll, they can get privelegs such as; throwing sleepover parties, hanging out with friends after school. But until that child/teen gets on the honnor roll, they can not do any of those mentioned.
16. When your child ages up to a teen, the parents must purchase them a pet to teach them responsibility. (If you have pets ep, you can get any pet, but if not you can get them a fish)
17. Funerals for pets are also necesary. (If you have pets ep.)
18. You must have a blog to log your progress (Or a youtueb series), but the link must be put in the comments so I can keep an eye on you.
19. In your blog/ youtube series you MUST give me FULL credit for this challenge idea and link my youtueb channel 'Savana Rose Kenny'
________________________________________________________________________THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SIMS 4 VERSION LEMME KNOW, AND I CAN ADAPT THE RULES FOR THAT! I SAT AT MY COMPUTER DESK FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS MAKING THIS CHALLENGE AND I'M HONESTLY SO PROUD. PLEASE TAG YOUR VIDEO/BLOG 'The Sims 3: Generations Challenge' AND GIVE ME CREDIT. MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Savana Rose Kenny